e3 SHVDesigned for canopy fruit growing, the e3 SHV is ideally suited to applications in kiwifruit orchards. These include sample fruit collection, harvesting, data collection, pollination and orchard maintenance.
Key operational features include:
- Electrically operated seat height adjustment providing safe and easy access to a range of canopy heights.
- Joystick steering, acceleration and regenerative braking control provides safe, one hand operation for higher collection productivity.
- Easy front of vehicle access to the operators seat.
- Ability to carry multiple crates or trays – positioned for efficient fruit collection and unloading.
- Bluetooth motor controller connectivity for fast system parameter changes and updates.
- Battery swap out capable providing for longer range applications.
- Optional tow capabilities for a trailer or implement
Key Safety features include:
- Vehicle width and wheel base dimensions combined with a low CoG ensures excellent stability
- 3 wheel configuration for maximum wheel to ground contact
- ROPS – fully configurable to suit applications and safety standard requirements
- Unobstructed picking space above and around the collector
- Clear view of the terrain directly in front of the vehicle
- Automatic vehicle stop and maximum speed reduction when the seat height is raised or lowered
- Seatbelt options – lap, shoulder or 5 point harness Inactive seatbelt detection for vehicle immobilisation Emergency power cut switch
- Audible reversing alert
- High visibility amber LED flashing lights Powerful LED head and tail lights
e3 SHV Speciﬁcatons
|Motor / Controller Type||2x QS BLDC 8kW electric motors – 2 x Kelly KDL7250S fully programmable controllers|
|Continuous Torque||30Nm/motor 150Nm at driving wheels|
|Drive System||Twin vee belt drive via 5:1 reduction gearbox|
|Front Tyres/ Rear Tyres||18-9.5 x 8 – ATV or Turﬀ tread options|
|Brakes||Regenerative braking combined with dual front hydraulic disk brakes|
|Controller Conﬁguration Connectivity||Bluetooth and or RS232|
|Speed Governed||18 kilometres per hour|
|Centre Turning Radius||2.8 metres|
|Load Capacity||250kg driver and cargo|
|Battery Type||30v 100Ah – 9 cell Lithium-ion Battery x 2|
|Battery Capacity||6 kWh|
|Range Between Charges*||Up to 45km on varied terrain|
|Dimensions||2.15m long x 1.5m wide x 1.6m high|
|Seatng||Durable marine grade vinyl|
|Seatng Height Adjustment||250mm – Electric Powered Column|
|Seat Height||530mm – 780mm|
|Roll Bar||North/South conﬁguration with cross bracing Construction 50mm 316 Grade SS heavy wall tube|
|Safety||ROPS & inertia lap belts, reversing alert, amber ﬂashing LED Lights, Emergency power cut|
|Supplied With||Head light, tail lights, battery monitor, horn, USB charging point, charging lead|